Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Meshes lose vertex color in builds with Static Batching enabled when certain Shaders are present in the scene
1. Download and open project from comment (repro914736_smallrepro.zip)
2. Open "intro_ext" scene.
3. Notice white X formed semi-transparent shapes.
4. Build project for Standalone player.
5. Notice that shapes look differently when built.
Actual result: Meshes lose their vertex colors what results in objects having different look. (Wrong)
6. Go back to Editor
On lighting settings, clear all baked lighting data
Hide / remove the intro_ext_grass object, then bake again
7. Save the scene and build again
Actual result: Objects looks the same as in the editor. (Correct)
Reproduced with: 2018.2.2f1, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.1.0b8, 5.6.1p2, 5.4.4f1
- Reproducible for both Enlighten and Progressive lightmapper;
- Reproducible only for Baked GI; not reproducible for Realtime GI.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes with TextMeshPro and HDRP packages on x64 and Debug configuration
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details