Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Meshes lose vertex color in builds with Static Batching enabled when certain Shaders are present in the scene
1. Download and open project from comment (repro914736_smallrepro.zip)
2. Open "intro_ext" scene.
3. Notice white X formed semi-transparent shapes.
4. Build project for Standalone player.
5. Notice that shapes look differently when built.
Actual result: Meshes lose their vertex colors what results in objects having different look. (Wrong)
6. Go back to Editor
On lighting settings, clear all baked lighting data
Hide / remove the intro_ext_grass object, then bake again
7. Save the scene and build again
Actual result: Objects looks the same as in the editor. (Correct)
Reproduced with: 2018.2.2f1, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.1.0b8, 5.6.1p2, 5.4.4f1
- Reproducible for both Enlighten and Progressive lightmapper;
- Reproducible only for Baked GI; not reproducible for Realtime GI.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler