Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Meshes lose vertex color in builds with Static Batching enabled when certain Shaders are present in the scene
1. Download and open project from comment (repro914736_smallrepro.zip)
2. Open "intro_ext" scene.
3. Notice white X formed semi-transparent shapes.
4. Build project for Standalone player.
5. Notice that shapes look differently when built.
Actual result: Meshes lose their vertex colors what results in objects having different look. (Wrong)
6. Go back to Editor
On lighting settings, clear all baked lighting data
Hide / remove the intro_ext_grass object, then bake again
7. Save the scene and build again
Actual result: Objects looks the same as in the editor. (Correct)
Reproduced with: 2018.2.2f1, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.1.0b8, 5.6.1p2, 5.4.4f1
- Reproducible for both Enlighten and Progressive lightmapper;
- Reproducible only for Baked GI; not reproducible for Realtime GI.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit