Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Meshes lose vertex color in builds with Static Batching enabled when certain Shaders are present in the scene
1. Download and open project from comment (repro914736_smallrepro.zip)
2. Open "intro_ext" scene.
3. Notice white X formed semi-transparent shapes.
4. Build project for Standalone player.
5. Notice that shapes look differently when built.
Actual result: Meshes lose their vertex colors what results in objects having different look. (Wrong)
6. Go back to Editor
On lighting settings, clear all baked lighting data
Hide / remove the intro_ext_grass object, then bake again
7. Save the scene and build again
Actual result: Objects looks the same as in the editor. (Correct)
Reproduced with: 2018.2.2f1, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.1.0b8, 5.6.1p2, 5.4.4f1
- Reproducible for both Enlighten and Progressive lightmapper;
- Reproducible only for Baked GI; not reproducible for Realtime GI.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU