Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Meshes constantly increasing while leaving Profiler open
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create New project and open it
2. Go to Window-Profiler
3. Check Memory field
4. Check Profile Editor and Current
5. Wait for ~10 minutes
Result: number of Meshes are continuously increasing and taking more memory.
Note: Number of Meshes returns to 0 after closing Profiler or just moving the window. If left for 30 minutes open, it can increase over 300 Mb (see attached picture).
Reproduced with Windows and Mac.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0p1, 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3.
Not reproduced with: 5.3.6p2, 5.2.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.DrawDottedLine does nothing when used in the Editor
- Wrong depth texture when using SetTargetBuffers when anti-aliasing is higher than 1
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save