Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Meshes constantly increasing while leaving Profiler open
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create New project and open it
2. Go to Window-Profiler
3. Check Memory field
4. Check Profile Editor and Current
5. Wait for ~10 minutes
Result: number of Meshes are continuously increasing and taking more memory.
Note: Number of Meshes returns to 0 after closing Profiler or just moving the window. If left for 30 minutes open, it can increase over 300 Mb (see attached picture).
Reproduced with Windows and Mac.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0p1, 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3.
Not reproduced with: 5.3.6p2, 5.2.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website