Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Meshes constantly increasing while leaving Profiler open
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create New project and open it
2. Go to Window-Profiler
3. Check Memory field
4. Check Profile Editor and Current
5. Wait for ~10 minutes
Result: number of Meshes are continuously increasing and taking more memory.
Note: Number of Meshes returns to 0 after closing Profiler or just moving the window. If left for 30 minutes open, it can increase over 300 Mb (see attached picture).
Reproduced with Windows and Mac.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0p1, 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3.
Not reproduced with: 5.3.6p2, 5.2.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.