Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Mesh renderer lines are thicker in 5.4
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project
2) Go to the scene window
3) Select the cube
4) Observe the collider lines around the cube
You can barely see collider lines on 5.4 while on 5.3 you can see everything clear with mesh renderer turned on.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project