Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Mesh renderer lines are thicker in 5.4
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project
2) Go to the scene window
3) Select the cube
4) Observe the collider lines around the cube
You can barely see collider lines on 5.4 while on 5.3 you can see everything clear with mesh renderer turned on.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform