Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.2
Mesh "Read/Write Enabled" unchecked takes as much memory as checked
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run on iOS
3. Notice in profiler meshes memory usage - 3.6mb
4. Change "Read/Write enabled" on LAB_TABLE
5. Build and run on iOS
6. Notice in profiler meshes memory usage still 3.6mb
Regression from 4.2
On standalone it's 1.6mb vs 3.6mb.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used