Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.10f1, 2022.1.16f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a7
Unknown (hidden) 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.2.X
Mesh is untextured in the Project Browser
1. Open the reproduction project
2. Open the asset "Ancient_Treasure_Helmet_01a"
Expected result: The asset is textured in both the Project Browser and the Inspector
Actual result: The asset is only textured in the Inspector
Reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0