Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Mesh Filter's Mesh Properties display a blank window for built-in primitive Objects
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's project "1351353.zip"
2. Select the "Torus-7-4">"default" Object in the Hierarchy window
3. In the Inspector window locate the Mesh Filter component
4. Right-click its Mesh field (this case it's "default") and select "Properties..."
5. Select the "Cube" Object in the Hierarchy window
6. Repeat steps 3-4 (Mesh field is "Cube")
Expected result: Mesh Properties of a built-in primitive 3D Object are displayed
Actual result: Mesh Properties window is blank
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b10, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a11, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a18, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a10
Could not test with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.1.0a17 (no access to "Properties...")
- Can view the Mesh properties of Unity's 3D Object "Tree"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags