Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Mesh Filter's Mesh Properties display a blank window for built-in primitive Objects
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's project "1351353.zip"
2. Select the "Torus-7-4">"default" Object in the Hierarchy window
3. In the Inspector window locate the Mesh Filter component
4. Right-click its Mesh field (this case it's "default") and select "Properties..."
5. Select the "Cube" Object in the Hierarchy window
6. Repeat steps 3-4 (Mesh field is "Cube")
Expected result: Mesh Properties of a built-in primitive 3D Object are displayed
Actual result: Mesh Properties window is blank
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b10, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a11, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a18, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a10
Could not test with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.1.0a17 (no access to "Properties...")
- Can view the Mesh properties of Unity's 3D Object "Tree"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObjects don't interact with other GameObjects when the Cloth component is applied
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project
- Link to documentation for PlayableDirector Component is broken