Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Mesh Filter's Mesh Properties display a blank window for built-in primitive Objects
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's project "1351353.zip"
2. Select the "Torus-7-4">"default" Object in the Hierarchy window
3. In the Inspector window locate the Mesh Filter component
4. Right-click its Mesh field (this case it's "default") and select "Properties..."
5. Select the "Cube" Object in the Hierarchy window
6. Repeat steps 3-4 (Mesh field is "Cube")
Expected result: Mesh Properties of a built-in primitive 3D Object are displayed
Actual result: Mesh Properties window is blank
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b10, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a11, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a18, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a10
Could not test with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.1.0a17 (no access to "Properties...")
- Can view the Mesh properties of Unity's 3D Object "Tree"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a3