Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Mesh Filter's Mesh Properties display a blank window for built-in primitive Objects
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's project "1351353.zip"
2. Select the "Torus-7-4">"default" Object in the Hierarchy window
3. In the Inspector window locate the Mesh Filter component
4. Right-click its Mesh field (this case it's "default") and select "Properties..."
5. Select the "Cube" Object in the Hierarchy window
6. Repeat steps 3-4 (Mesh field is "Cube")
Expected result: Mesh Properties of a built-in primitive 3D Object are displayed
Actual result: Mesh Properties window is blank
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b10, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a11, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a18, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a10
Could not test with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.1.0a17 (no access to "Properties...")
- Can view the Mesh properties of Unity's 3D Object "Tree"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved