Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Mesh.AddBlendShapeFrame API produces broken blendshapes on Mesh assets after any existing blendshape slider has been adjusted
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Select CubeBlend in the Hierarchy window
3. In the Inspector window, click "Link SMR"
4. Click "Create/Link"
5. Enter a unique blendshape name
6. Click "Duplicate"
7. Adjust created slider - vertices move
8. Repeat 5 and 6 steps - vertices don't move
Expected result: Sliders should move vertices.
Actual result: Sliders, created after moving created sliders, has no effect on vertex movement.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a8.
- User mentioned that this is a regression from 2017 or 2018 Unity version. Can't test it. The project doesn't work correctly in 2017.4 Unity version.
- Can't test on 2018.4. Project crashes on opening.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets