Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Mesh distortions during animation if "Optimize Game Objects" is selected
1. Download user attached assets
2. Put them in an empty project
3. Select 'Skill_3_3'.anim and assign 'LingHou_V2_rig' model to it
4. Make sure 'Optimize Game Objects' is selected.
5. Play through the animation
6. Notice the model distortions (gif included)
Expected behaviour: Animation works correctly regardless if 'OGO' is selected or not
Actual behaviour: Mesh distorts during animation
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p4, 5.4.2p3, 5.5.1p3, 5.6.0b8
Fix backported to 5.5.3p1 and 5.6.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"
- [Android] Preserve Framebuffer Alpha overwrittes Android theme
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams