Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Mesh distortions during animation if "Optimize Game Objects" is selected
1. Download user attached assets
2. Put them in an empty project
3. Select 'Skill_3_3'.anim and assign 'LingHou_V2_rig' model to it
4. Make sure 'Optimize Game Objects' is selected.
5. Play through the animation
6. Notice the model distortions (gif included)
Expected behaviour: Animation works correctly regardless if 'OGO' is selected or not
Actual behaviour: Mesh distorts during animation
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p4, 5.4.2p3, 5.5.1p3, 5.6.0b8
Fix backported to 5.5.3p1 and 5.6.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform