Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Mesh distortions during animation if "Optimize Game Objects" is selected
1. Download user attached assets
2. Put them in an empty project
3. Select 'Skill_3_3'.anim and assign 'LingHou_V2_rig' model to it
4. Make sure 'Optimize Game Objects' is selected.
5. Play through the animation
6. Notice the model distortions (gif included)
Expected behaviour: Animation works correctly regardless if 'OGO' is selected or not
Actual behaviour: Mesh distorts during animation
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p4, 5.4.2p3, 5.5.1p3, 5.6.0b8
Fix backported to 5.5.3p1 and 5.6.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds