Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
MergePrefabInstance crash when reimporting assets from Assets Store
1.Open users attached project "Empty Project.zip"
2.Open QuickLod > DemoScene > "MainDemoScene.unity" scene
3.Go back to assets folder
4.Right click on QuickLod folder and press Reimport
Expected result: Assets are reimported
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 5.6.1p1
Not reproduced on: 5.5.3p4
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0a3
Also reproduced on: 5.6.0a3 5.6.0b4 5.6.0b7 5.6.0f1 5.6.0f3 5.6.1f1 2017.1.0b6 2017.2.0a1
Also not reproduced on: 5.5.0f3 5.5.3p2 5.6.0a1 5.6.0a2
Notes: tested on MAC X OS, same result.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default