Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
MergePrefabInstance crash when reimporting assets from Assets Store
1.Open users attached project "Empty Project.zip"
2.Open QuickLod > DemoScene > "MainDemoScene.unity" scene
3.Go back to assets folder
4.Right click on QuickLod folder and press Reimport
Expected result: Assets are reimported
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 5.6.1p1
Not reproduced on: 5.5.3p4
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0a3
Also reproduced on: 5.6.0a3 5.6.0b4 5.6.0b7 5.6.0f1 5.6.0f3 5.6.1f1 2017.1.0b6 2017.2.0a1
Also not reproduced on: 5.5.0f3 5.5.3p2 5.6.0a1 5.6.0a2
Notes: tested on MAC X OS, same result.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject icon disappears when selecting the GameObject
- [Android] Maximum deltaTime is reached when opening an app from the background
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.