Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
MenuCommand.context is Null if MenuItem path ends with "..."
1. Download attached "MenuCommandContext.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Right-click any GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Press "Custom Command"
5. Notice that in Console it logs the passed MenuCommand.context object
6. Right-click any GameObject in the Hierarchy
7. Press "Custom Command..."
Expected result: In Console, it logs the passed MenuCommand.context object
Actual result: In Console, it logs Null instead of the GameObject
- This issue reproduces on both Windows and macOS
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.31f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1 and 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on MemoryManager::Deallocate when reimporting VFX Graph Asset
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building AssetBundle
- Build crash when loading next scene
- Debug.Log applies formatting for date and time in the DateTime struct when using string interpolation
- [IL2CPP] Build fails to compile when Development Build option is enabled