Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
MenuCommand.context is Null if MenuItem path ends with "..."
1. Download attached "MenuCommandContext.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Right-click any GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Press "Custom Command"
5. Notice that in Console it logs the passed MenuCommand.context object
6. Right-click any GameObject in the Hierarchy
7. Press "Custom Command..."
Expected result: In Console, it logs the passed MenuCommand.context object
Actual result: In Console, it logs Null instead of the GameObject
- This issue reproduces on both Windows and macOS
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.31f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1 and 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field