Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
MenuCommand.context is Null if MenuItem path ends with "..."
1. Download attached "MenuCommandContext.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Right-click any GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Press "Custom Command"
5. Notice that in Console it logs the passed MenuCommand.context object
6. Right-click any GameObject in the Hierarchy
7. Press "Custom Command..."
Expected result: In Console, it logs the passed MenuCommand.context object
Actual result: In Console, it logs Null instead of the GameObject
- This issue reproduces on both Windows and macOS
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.31f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1 and 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Editor::Progress::ProgressManager::RemoveMainThread
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices