Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
MenuCommand.context is Null if MenuItem path ends with "..."
1. Download attached "MenuCommandContext.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Right-click any GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Press "Custom Command"
5. Notice that in Console it logs the passed MenuCommand.context object
6. Right-click any GameObject in the Hierarchy
7. Press "Custom Command..."
Expected result: In Console, it logs the passed MenuCommand.context object
Actual result: In Console, it logs Null instead of the GameObject
- This issue reproduces on both Windows and macOS
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.31f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1 and 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made