Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
MenuCommand.context is Null if MenuItem path ends with "..."
1. Download attached "MenuCommandContext.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Right-click any GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Press "Custom Command"
5. Notice that in Console it logs the passed MenuCommand.context object
6. Right-click any GameObject in the Hierarchy
7. Press "Custom Command..."
Expected result: In Console, it logs the passed MenuCommand.context object
Actual result: In Console, it logs Null instead of the GameObject
- This issue reproduces on both Windows and macOS
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.31f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1 and 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode