Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Menu item validate crash
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Notice that project has two scripts: one has menu item defined (Editting Animation.cs), another one is used to validate that menu item (NumberingObjectName.cs).
3. Open "Assets/EditAnimation" menu item and observe a crash
Note: this crash only occurs if menu item and it's validator are defined in different classes, so a possible workaround would be to define them in the same class.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar