Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Fix In Review for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
[Linux] Menu bar "Assets" submenu items are disabled after visualizing an asset's context menu in Project view
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. In the Project view create a new script
3. Right-click the created script to open its context menu
4. Dismiss the menu and open the menu bar "Assets" submenu
5. Observe the active state of the menu items
Expected result: most options are enabled and interactable
Actual result: all options are disabled, except for "Create" and "Import Package"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0b1, 2022.1.0a1
1. Reproducible on Ubuntu 18.04
2. Not reproducible on Windows 10
Workaround: You can still create new assets using the Asset -> Create menu from the top bar.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete