Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[Linux] Menu bar "Assets" submenu items are disabled after visualizing an asset's context menu in Project view
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. In the Project view create a new script
3. Right-click the created script to open its context menu
4. Dismiss the menu and open the menu bar "Assets" submenu
5. Observe the active state of the menu items
Expected result: most options are enabled and interactable
Actual result: all options are disabled, except for "Create" and "Import Package"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0b1, 2022.1.0a1
1. Reproducible on Ubuntu 18.04
2. Not reproducible on Windows 10
Workaround: You can still create new assets using the Asset -> Create menu from the top bar.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU