Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[Linux] Menu bar "Assets" submenu items are disabled after visualizing an asset's context menu in Project view
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. In the Project view create a new script
3. Right-click the created script to open its context menu
4. Dismiss the menu and open the menu bar "Assets" submenu
5. Observe the active state of the menu items
Expected result: most options are enabled and interactable
Actual result: all options are disabled, except for "Create" and "Import Package"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0b1, 2022.1.0a1
1. Reproducible on Ubuntu 18.04
2. Not reproducible on Windows 10
Workaround: You can still create new assets using the Asset -> Create menu from the top bar.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets