Search Issue Tracker
Memory usage is not decreasing after closing VFX graphs
1. Open the attached ‘Test’ project
2. Go to the ‘Window → Analysis → Profiler’ and observe the amount of used memory in the Edit Mode
3. Open the ‘Assets/VFX Graphs/VFX_1’ and ‘Assets/VFX Graphs/VFX_2'
4. Note that memory usage has increased
5. Close both ‘Assets/VFX Graphs/VFX_1’ and ‘Assets/VFX Graphs/VFX_2'
Expected result: Memory usage decreases
Actual result: Memory usage remains the same
Reproducible with: 2020.3.35f1, 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.9f1, 2022.2.0a18, 2023.1.0a4
Reproduced on: MacOS 11.6 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file