Search Issue Tracker
Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
1. Get project from case 1203433 (or from here https://drive.google.com/open?id=19GtoEEs8xfjndbX2MjxJl0ThcYrO87DE)
2. Import it.
3. Inspect import window. When
When it starts importing Common uss styleshets, memory usages jumps to 20 GB. Both ADBv2 and ADBv1.
Project is big. Import takes up to 3 hours. Althgough, when importing regular assets, memory is pretty constant at about 3-5 GB. ADB does regular garbage cleanups between different asset imports.
Expected result: Memory should be low. There might be some mistake with allocations or if it's by design to use so much memory, maybe there should be regular garbage colelctions inside the uss importer
Reprodced on: 2020.2.0a1 (2b390ef0ffff)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI