Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.2.8-preview.1
Found in [Package]
[Memory Profiler] fails to open snapshots and hangs in GC.Handles processing
Some Memory Snapshots can hang in the GC.Handles processing phase.
How to reproduce:
1. Create and open a new project
2. Install the Memory Profiler preview package, either via package manager (pre 2021.1) or via the package manifest
3. Click Import to load the attached snapshot
4. Open the imported snapshot
Expected result: The snapshot is opened within max 10 min.
Actual result: The snapshot is not opened and the process is stuck in the GC.Handles processing step.
Reproducible with:andy Unity version newer than 2018.3 + the Memory Profiler package between versions 0.2.2-preview.1 and 0.2.7-preview.1 (inclusive)
Not reproducible with: 0.2.1-preview.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus] Chained GPU Events are not running are not running on Quest 2
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP
- Some shader variants don't show up when "_vertex" is added to shader code
- Point Lights are not visible on Mobile when adjusting RBG values by a custom script
- [CacheServer] After you cancel one upload, all next uploads will stuck, sometimes that leads to a crash