Search Issue Tracker
Memory Leak when searching in the hierarchy
When searching in hierarchy multiple times, Unity consumes more and more RAM.
1.Open users attached project "memory leak repro.zip"
2.Open "reproscene.unity" scene
3.Open windows task manager
4.In the hierarchy type "cube"
Expected result: memory usage is normal
Actual result: Unity starts using more memory
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p4 5.6.1p1
Not reproduced on: 2017.1.0a2 2017.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window