Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2
Memory leak when rendering procedurally generated meshes while using the Direct3D12 graphics API in the Windows Standalone build
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project and open "Default" Scene
2. Go to Player Settings and set "Auto Graphics API for Windows" to "Direct3D12"
3. Press Build and Run (notice memory usage)
Actual result: Memory grows up about 10mb/s while the built game runs. The leak occurs as soon as the meshes are rendered. If the meshes are not rendered (e.g. the mesh renderer is disabled), the memory leak does not occur
Reproduced with: 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.0f2
Not reproduced with: 2017.3
Reproduced only with Direct3D12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode