Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2
Memory leak when rendering procedurally generated meshes while using the Direct3D12 graphics API in the Windows Standalone build
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project and open "Default" Scene
2. Go to Player Settings and set "Auto Graphics API for Windows" to "Direct3D12"
3. Press Build and Run (notice memory usage)
Actual result: Memory grows up about 10mb/s while the built game runs. The leak occurs as soon as the meshes are rendered. If the meshes are not rendered (e.g. the mesh renderer is disabled), the memory leak does not occur
Reproduced with: 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.0f2
Not reproduced with: 2017.3
Reproduced only with Direct3D12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method Texture2D.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted