Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Memory leak when calling Editor.CreateEditor()
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "CreateEditor.zip"
2. In the Project window, go to Assets > Scenes and open "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy window, select "SelectMe" GameObject
4. Open the Console window and then hover mouse on the Inspector window
Expected result: Editor.CreateEditor() doesn't cache and memory doesn't add up
Actual result: Editor.CreateEditor() caches and memory usage increases
Reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)