Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Memory leak when calling Editor.CreateEditor()
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "CreateEditor.zip"
2. In the Project window, go to Assets > Scenes and open "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy window, select "SelectMe" GameObject
4. Open the Console window and then hover mouse on the Inspector window
Expected result: Editor.CreateEditor() doesn't cache and memory doesn't add up
Actual result: Editor.CreateEditor() caches and memory usage increases
Reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background