Search Issue Tracker
Memory leak in video player component
1. Open attached project
2. Play the cinema scene
Notice that the editor's memory usage starts increasing until it crashes. Same happens in standalone build. If the VideoPlayer component is disabled, then the memory leak doesn't occur.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0a2, 5.6.0a5
Not tested for regression because video player wasn't present in 5.5 and earlier
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process