Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Memory leak in Texture2D.PackTextures() when padding is set to 1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project and open "TestScene" scene
2. Enter play mode
Results: Editor freezes and starts leaking memory.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a3, 2019.1.0b2, 2018.3.3f1, 2017.4.19f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR