Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Memory leak in Texture2D.PackTextures() when padding is set to 1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project and open "TestScene" scene
2. Enter play mode
Results: Editor freezes and starts leaking memory.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a3, 2019.1.0b2, 2018.3.3f1, 2017.4.19f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute