Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Memory leak in Texture2D.PackTextures() when padding is set to 1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project and open "TestScene" scene
2. Enter play mode
Results: Editor freezes and starts leaking memory.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a3, 2019.1.0b2, 2018.3.3f1, 2017.4.19f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline