Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Memory leak in Texture2D.PackTextures() when padding is set to 1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project and open "TestScene" scene
2. Enter play mode
Results: Editor freezes and starts leaking memory.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a3, 2019.1.0b2, 2018.3.3f1, 2017.4.19f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking