Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Memory leak in Texture2D.PackTextures() when padding is set to 1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project and open "TestScene" scene
2. Enter play mode
Results: Editor freezes and starts leaking memory.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a3, 2019.1.0b2, 2018.3.3f1, 2017.4.19f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses
- Sprite.OverrideGeometry Incorrectly overrides vertices
- [Unity 2018] Editor crash on switching target platform when project contains a dll asset with a define constraint