Search Issue Tracker
Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Open the scene "leaks.unity" in Assets->Scenes
3. Open Task Manager in Windows, see memory increases about 500 MB per second
Expected result: enabling 'lightmap static' of an imported model game object should not cause a memory leak
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.b10, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.