Search Issue Tracker
Media becomes unavailable after unloading related Asset Bundle
In addition: on Mac, no errors are thrown when video loading fails
1. Open user's attached project, scene "TestAtlasOnAssetBundle"
2. Enter Play mode and press "Load AB and Play"
3. Click "Unload AB", then "Reset Video Clip"
Expected: video clip is reset
Actual: console produces errors, unloaded media is no longer usable
Reproduced in: 2014.4.18f1, 2019.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a2
Note: if it's decided not to fix the issue, there's still need for tweaking on Mac's - no errors appear, as opposite to windows which throws console errors:
"Empty file: archive:"
"VideoPlayer cannot play clip:"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source