Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Mecanim] Unity Editor crashes in DeallocateAvatarOuputForBindings (Runtime/mecanim/animation/avatar.cpp) on load
Try opening attached project - it crashes
Reproduced in 5.6.0a3, 5.6.0a4, 5.6.0a6
Not reproduced in 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd