Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Previous animation restarts repeatedly, when next animation starts to play when transition from Any State to Idle is used
1. Open project
2. Play scene
3. Click mouse button a few times in a row
Expected: 'MyModel_anystate' and 'My_model' models movements should be similar
Actual: 'MyModel_anystate' model's left leg is 'jumping' (moves to sides unexpectedly)
Reproduced on: 5.4.4p3, 5.5.2p1, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
Not reproducible on 5.3
Fixed in 5.6.1, 5.5.4 & 5.4.6 too
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'