Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
[Mecanim] New "Blend Tree" w/ "Write defaults" as false crash
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "unityCrash.zip"
2. If the crash did not occur after opening the project, play the scene and observe the crash
Note: Crash is caused by newly created blend tree that still has "Blend Tree" in "Motion" field (no motion selected, not even "None" for new blend tree) and false value for "Write Defaults" option.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails