Search Issue Tracker
MD gives error on disabling and enabling Вreakpoint (when execution rich it)
MD gives error on disabling and enabling break point (when execution rich it)
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Open attached project and open scene "scene"
2 Open CSharpScripted.cs in MD
3 Attach MD to the Editor and put break point in some line (for example line 16 in Start function)
4 Switch to the Editor and press Play - the breakpoint should be reached in MD
5 Disable and then Enable this Breakpoint - the MD gives error:
"The requested item has been unloaded."
System.AppDomainUnloadedException: The requested item has been unloaded. ...
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player