Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Maximum number (256) of shader keywords exceeded in SRP
This issue has no description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Nov 02, 2020 20:32
This needs to be reopened.
Do Unity devs check the issue tracker? They should at least allow us to re-open or flag incorrectly closed issues
Oct 03, 2020 14:46
Not fixed in 2019.4.11f1
Aug 19, 2020 05:51
good one <a href="https://www.lyricsauto.com">lyricsauto</a>
Jul 19, 2020 07:15
Still not solved in 2019.3
Mar 05, 2019 19:30
Same here!!.. using 2018.2.19f1... Has anyone found a workaround?
Dec 14, 2018 07:30
Seeing this in 2018.3.0f2
Nov 07, 2018 01:07
Please fix this... so annoying. 2018.2.14f1
Oct 11, 2018 06:22
I am also getting same issue with 2018.2.11f1
Aug 22, 2018 20:08
Seeing this error in 2018.2.4f1
Aug 08, 2018 05:19
I'm getting this same error now in 2018.2.2f1. Upgrading everything seems to have royally messed up my who project, very good.