Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
"Maximize" shortcut does not work for Game view window when in Play Mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Enter Play Mode and then press Pause
3. Focus on Game window and try to maximize it with the shortcut "Shift + Enter"
Expected result: The Game view is maximized.
Actual result: Shortcut does not work.
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.20f2, 2018.2.20f1
1. Still works on Scene View window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- [Android] QosService.Instance.GetSortedMultiplayQosResultsAsync crashes Player when it's built
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player is not killed when using xkill command
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.2):
Will be fixed for 2019.2, backporting to 2019.1 and 2018.3