Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
"Maximize" shortcut does not work for Game view window when in Play Mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Enter Play Mode and then press Pause
3. Focus on Game window and try to maximize it with the shortcut "Shift + Enter"
Expected result: The Game view is maximized.
Actual result: Shortcut does not work.
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.20f2, 2018.2.20f1
1. Still works on Scene View window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler