Search Issue Tracker
Mathf.CeilToInt() returns incorrect value while debugging when breakpoint is set on line with this method
1. Open project
2. Open 'TestScene'
3. Open 'DebugTestScript', set breakpoint to 15th line
4. Start debugging, press 'Update number' button in game view
5. Notice, that breakpoint is reached. Step over until 18th line, stop debugging
6. Play scene again without debugging script, press 'Update number' button
Expected: after 5 and 6 step, both times, number value will be 25
Actual: number value is set to 0 when debugging script
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0f3, p1, 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file