Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Materials] Material file content is non-deterministic in Editor - order of properties in a '.mat' file changes
1) Load the UnstableBundles project
2) Immediately Exit Unity Editor (these two steps are important because it ensures that the Library folder is up to date)
3) Load the UnstableBundles project again
4) In the project tree, click on "MotionBlur1" (NB: this step is important)
5) In the project tree, click on "VignetteMaterial" and change 'ZVenus' value
6) From the File menu click Save Project
7) View Assets\Materials\VignetteMaterial.mat in a text editor and notice that '_CyanTex' appears before '_WhiteTex'
8) Close Unity Editor and reopen it with UnstableBundles again
9) In the project tree click on "VignetteMaterial 1" and change 'Carrot' value
10) In the project tree click on "VignetteMaterial" and change 'ZVenus' value
11) From the File menu click Save Project
12) View Assets\Materials\VignetteMaterial.mat in a text editor and notice that '_WhiteTex' appears before '_CyanTex'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted