Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Material's shader selection dropdown has only one initial selectable category called "Failed to compile" in the Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new Material (by pressing the plus icon in the top left corner of the Project window and selecting "Material")
3. In the Inspector window open the "Shader" dropdown
4. Observe the amount and names of categories
Expected result: There are shader categories and shaders listed in the dropdown, like: AR, FX, GUI, Legacy Shaders, Mobile, Nature, Standard, etc.
Actual result: There is a single category in the dropdown called "Failed to compile"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a23
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a22
Note: Although shaders are listed in a different category than in versions before 2020.1.0a23 their functionality is unaffected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Renaming a Scene deletes its GameObjects when a Scene with that name was already deleted
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position