Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Material's Main Maps Tiling/Offset controls are locked when VideoPlayer is targetting the material.
This is a problem that was pointed out by a user on the forums: https://forum.unity.com/threads/videoplayer-materialoverride-how-to-set-aspect-ratio-scale-or-change-tiling-offest.772220/
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project: MaterialOverrideLockedControls
2. Open TestScene
3. Click on the Video Plane game object.
4. Go in the game object's inspector for the Video Material.
5. Observe that you can edit the Main Maps' Tiling and Offset values, both X and Y.
6. Enter playmode
7. Observe that the Tiling and Offset values get reset to 1 and 0, respectively.
8. Try to edit the Tiling and Offset values
9. Observe that they are locked: they should not.
6. Disable the VideoPlayer before entering playmode
7. Enter playmode
8. Try to edit the Main Maps' Tiling and Offset values
9. Observe that they are not locked: as it should.
This problem is present since the VideoPlayer's very first version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments