Search Issue Tracker
MaterialPropertyBlock only sets color of the 0th index when using Renderer.SetPropertyBlock()
1. Open the Project inside of "SkinnedMeshRenderer MaterialPropertyBlock Issues.zip"
2. Select the "Mesh" GameObject inside of the Scene "SceneWithMesh"
3. Inside the Inspector, change the value of "Color 2" parameter inside of "MaterialInstanceProperties" component
Expected: The outline of Mesh changes accordingly to the selected color inside of Scene View
Actual: The outline of Mesh does not change according to the selected color inside of Scene View
Reproduces on: 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Could not reproduce on pre-2018.3 due to rendering errors
- Simple Mesh Renderer works as intended
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse