Search Issue Tracker
MaterialPropertyBlock only sets color of the 0th index when using Renderer.SetPropertyBlock()
1. Open the Project inside of "SkinnedMeshRenderer MaterialPropertyBlock Issues.zip"
2. Select the "Mesh" GameObject inside of the Scene "SceneWithMesh"
3. Inside the Inspector, change the value of "Color 2" parameter inside of "MaterialInstanceProperties" component
Expected: The outline of Mesh changes accordingly to the selected color inside of Scene View
Actual: The outline of Mesh does not change according to the selected color inside of Scene View
Reproduces on: 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Could not reproduce on pre-2018.3 due to rendering errors
- Simple Mesh Renderer works as intended
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- CTRL+ F should allow searching in the Settings Window