Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
MaterialPropertyBlock.GetColor(int nameID) is missing from the API
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (noMethod.zip)
2. Observe the compilation error in the console
Expected: GetColor (int nameID) should exist in the MaterialPropertyBlock class, because SetColor method exists
Reproduced in 5.5.4p2, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0p4, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a4
Fixed in 2018.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected