Search Issue Tracker
Material Renderqueues set via script are ignored in 4.2
Steps to reproduce :
- open the project
- load the scene "mapOrderTest"
- select the blue plane
- try to change the render queue value in the inspector and notice that it has no effect
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode