Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.9f1
Material references are missing when converting a MeshRenderer to a SkinnedMeshRenderer
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open Assets->Scenes->head_hair_issue.scene
3. Go to heads_hair -> bounty_hunter_A ->hair_A and add a Cloth component
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a6
Actual results: only the first material is assigned
Expected results: the two materials are assigned to the Skinned Mesh Renderer component.
Dec 28, 2020 13:25
Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2.9f1):
Fixed in 2020.2.0b3