Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Material Property Drawer does not display a slider or drop-down menu
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Scene_with_the_Bugs"
3. Select the cube in scene - a drop-down menu should be display under it's material, but it's not
4. Select the sphere in scene - it should have a slider on "Stencil Ref" but it doesn't
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures
- Throwing exception in IPreprocessBuildWithReport does not cancel build process