Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Material Property Drawer does not display a slider or drop-down menu
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Scene_with_the_Bugs"
3. Select the cube in scene - a drop-down menu should be display under it's material, but it's not
4. Select the sphere in scene - it should have a slider on "Stencil Ref" but it doesn't
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis
- You cannot edit the Materials in the Import Settings when you have multiple Import Settings selected