Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Material Property Drawer does not display a slider or drop-down menu
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Scene_with_the_Bugs"
3. Select the cube in scene - a drop-down menu should be display under it's material, but it's not
4. Select the sphere in scene - it should have a slider on "Stencil Ref" but it doesn't
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version