Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Material Property Drawer does not display a slider or drop-down menu
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Scene_with_the_Bugs"
3. Select the cube in scene - a drop-down menu should be display under it's material, but it's not
4. Select the sphere in scene - it should have a slider on "Stencil Ref" but it doesn't
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime