Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user attached "material_keywords.zip" project
2. Right-click on "Willow_Weeping_FA_000" in the Assets folder and press "Log Material Keywords"
3. Open the Console window
Expected result: Keywords are listed
Actual result: No keywords are listed
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a21, 2021.2.9f1, 2022.1.0b5, 2022.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.27f1, 2021.2.0a20
- Reproduction is inconsistent, to find regression, delete the project after testing and reopen it
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first