Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X, 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2023.1.0a10
Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
Material.SetOverrideTag should issue a warning when setting the value of LightMode tag that it won't have any effect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true