Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.42f1, 2021.3.14f1, 2022.1.23f1, 2022.2.0b15, 2023.1.0a10
Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
Material.SetOverrideTag should issue a warning when setting the value of LightMode tag that it won't have any effect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on RaiseException when exiting and re-entering Play Mode
- NavMesh Baked area is not visible when Gizmos is turned on and the Navigation window is closed
- Unity freezes when opening a project
- [Silicon] Artifacts appear in the Game view when resizing the window/entering the Play Mode in a specific project
- Marker in the animation’s preview window doesn’t stop when reaching the end of the timeline and jumps to the start of the animation when moving it with the cursor