Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
[Graphics] Material.SetBuffer does not have an "int nameID" override method
Material.SetBuffer does not have an "int nameID" override method in 5.5. All other Set methods of Material such as SetInt and SetFloat have a method with e.g. SetFloat( int nameID, float value ); Where SetBuffer is missing this optimisation.
1. Create script
2. Use Material.SetBuffer to see that it cannot be used with an int parameter (also affects SetTextureOffset and SetTextureScale)
Expected: Material.SetBuffer should have an int parameter
Reproducible: 5.5.0f1, 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'