Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.1
[Graphics] Material.SetBuffer does not have an "int nameID" override method
Material.SetBuffer does not have an "int nameID" override method in 5.5. All other Set methods of Material such as SetInt and SetFloat have a method with e.g. SetFloat( int nameID, float value ); Where SetBuffer is missing this optimisation.
1. Create script
2. Use Material.SetBuffer to see that it cannot be used with an int parameter (also affects SetTextureOffset and SetTextureScale)
Expected: Material.SetBuffer should have an int parameter
Reproducible: 5.5.0f1, 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded