Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.1
[Graphics] Material.SetBuffer does not have an "int nameID" override method
Material.SetBuffer does not have an "int nameID" override method in 5.5. All other Set methods of Material such as SetInt and SetFloat have a method with e.g. SetFloat( int nameID, float value ); Where SetBuffer is missing this optimisation.
1. Create script
2. Use Material.SetBuffer to see that it cannot be used with an int parameter (also affects SetTextureOffset and SetTextureScale)
Expected: Material.SetBuffer should have an int parameter
Reproducible: 5.5.0f1, 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable
- Unity crashes after few minutes when running MIDIHub software by humatic
- RenderTexture::FilterMode changes from Point to Bilinear when scene is played