Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.5.1
[Graphics] Material.SetBuffer does not have an "int nameID" override method
Material.SetBuffer does not have an "int nameID" override method in 5.5. All other Set methods of Material such as SetInt and SetFloat have a method with e.g. SetFloat( int nameID, float value ); Where SetBuffer is missing this optimisation.
1. Create script
2. Use Material.SetBuffer to see that it cannot be used with an int parameter (also affects SetTextureOffset and SetTextureScale)
Expected: Material.SetBuffer should have an int parameter
Reproducible: 5.5.0f1, 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Version Control] CS2001 Missing file exception causes build to fail
- [Texture Importer] ETC1 sprites with alpha are imported / packed without alpha
- Terrain standard shader displays smoothness with max value
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Large amounts of data is Written to Disk when 1000 materials are created with script