Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
[Graphics] Material.SetBuffer does not have an "int nameID" override method
Material.SetBuffer does not have an "int nameID" override method in 5.5. All other Set methods of Material such as SetInt and SetFloat have a method with e.g. SetFloat( int nameID, float value ); Where SetBuffer is missing this optimisation.
1. Create script
2. Use Material.SetBuffer to see that it cannot be used with an int parameter (also affects SetTextureOffset and SetTextureScale)
Expected: Material.SetBuffer should have an int parameter
Reproducible: 5.5.0f1, 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene
- Audio Source Spatial Blend value gets set to 1 in the WebGL Player when the Spatial Blend value is bigger than 0
- [Linux] Crash on g_type_check_instance_cast after changing Editor layout, creating a new VR template or HDRP project