Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Material doesn't show Specular texture when using Standard (Specular setup) Shader
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open "Assets/Scenes/specular"
3. Create a new Material in the "Assets" folder
4. Set the material's Shader to "Standard (Specular Setup)"
5. Add a texture "brick1_specular" to the "Specular" field in the Inspector
6. Drag and drop the material asset on the "Cube" GameObject
Expected result: added texture can be seen on the GameObject
Actual result: no texture shows up on the GameObject
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a20, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0a19
- materials created in version 2021.2.0a19 and below continue to work as expected in 2021.2.0a20 and above
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated