Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Material doesn't show Specular texture when using Standard (Specular setup) Shader
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open "Assets/Scenes/specular"
3. Create a new Material in the "Assets" folder
4. Set the material's Shader to "Standard (Specular Setup)"
5. Add a texture "brick1_specular" to the "Specular" field in the Inspector
6. Drag and drop the material asset on the "Cube" GameObject
Expected result: added texture can be seen on the GameObject
Actual result: no texture shows up on the GameObject
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a20, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0a19
- materials created in version 2021.2.0a19 and below continue to work as expected in 2021.2.0a20 and above
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator