Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Material doesn't show Specular texture when using Standard (Specular setup) Shader
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open "Assets/Scenes/specular"
3. Create a new Material in the "Assets" folder
4. Set the material's Shader to "Standard (Specular Setup)"
5. Add a texture "brick1_specular" to the "Specular" field in the Inspector
6. Drag and drop the material asset on the "Cube" GameObject
Expected result: added texture can be seen on the GameObject
Actual result: no texture shows up on the GameObject
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a20, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0a19
- materials created in version 2021.2.0a19 and below continue to work as expected in 2021.2.0a20 and above
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.1.0b1
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in: 2021.2.8f1