Search Issue Tracker
Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material in Play Mode
1. Open the Project "case_1334668-MatConstructorError"
2. Open the Scene "Test Scene"
3. Play Scene
4. In Assets, click on "WhiteMaterial"
5. Enable 'Red' ShaderKeyword from Inspector window
6. Observe Game view
7. Assign "WhiteMaterial - Copy" to Sphere Mesh Renderer Component
8. Observe Game view
Expected result: Sphere is red like the color the original material was
Actual result: Material ShaderKeyword isn't copied and Sphere is white
Reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- '.' gets replaced with '_' without a warning when creating a folder that starts with '.'
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS