Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0-preview.2
Found in [Package]
"Map index on trigger" and IndexOutOfRangeException errors when using multiple Interactions on the same Action
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Input_Bug_Stripped.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Click and release once and fast
4. Observe Console window
Expected result: no errors are thrown
Actual result: 3 errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14 (1.0.0-prev.5, 1.0.0)
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14 (1.0.0-prev.3, 1.0.0-prev.4)
Could not test with: 2018.4 (package was not yet released)
Map index on trigger does not correspond to map index of trigger state
Exception 'IndexOutOfRangeException' thrown from state change monitor 'InputActionState' on 'Button:/Mouse/leftButton'
IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
- Material leaks memory when using PostProcess-Layer
- [URP] Adreno GPU is not getting the required vertex data
- [DX12] ShaderData.VariantCompileInfo.ShaderData contains 38 extra bytes on DirectX 12