Search Issue Tracker
Many different errors are shown when importing the specific .blend file
1. Create a new project
2. Import the .blend file, attached by tester (blank.blend)
3. Observe console
Expected: no errors are shown when importing the .blend file
Reproduced in 5.4.5p2, 5.5.4f1, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform