Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Many classes with generated code cause editor to take a long time to enter Play mode
1. Open project, attached by user (Star Wards.zip)
2. Open "Main" scene if not open
2. Press Play
3. Observe how long it takes to enter play mode
Expected: after pressing Play, editor should enter the Play mode almost immediately
Actual: it takes up to 15 seconds to enter Play mode
Reproduced in 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.0b3, 2017.1.0b4
Could not reproduce in 5.6 and 5.5 because of us not supporting backwards compatibility. User claims it's been like this since 5.5
Postponed: poor scaling that requires optimization.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project