Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Manually embedded packages are not added in Perforce
1) Create a project.
2) Configure it to be tracked by Perforce and push it to Perforce. Verify that Automatic Add is enabled on Version Control.
3) Manually embed one package into the project from the project package cache without renaming the package folder.
4) Go back to Unity and trigger an automatic refresh (or do a manual one in case the automatic option is disabled).
5) Check on Perforce the status of the files from the just embedded package.
Embedded packages files should show in Perforce as marked for Add.
Embedded packages files show in Perforce they do not reside in depot.
- While manually copying the package folder from the cache, before triggering the refresh, rename the embedded package folder to just contain the package name, removing the version. For example `firstname.lastname@example.org` should be renamed to `com.unity.2d.animation`
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window