Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Planned for 2019.4.X
Manually embedded packages are not added in Perforce
1) Create a project.
2) Configure it to be tracked by Perforce and push it to Perforce. Verify that Automatic Add is enabled on Version Control.
3) Manually embed one package into the project from the project package cache without renaming the package folder.
4) Go back to Unity and trigger an automatic refresh (or do a manual one in case the automatic option is disabled).
5) Check on Perforce the status of the files from the just embedded package.
Embedded packages files should show in Perforce as marked for Add.
Embedded packages files show in Perforce they do not reside in depot.
- While manually copying the package folder from the cache, before triggering the refresh, rename the embedded package folder to just contain the package name, removing the version. For example `email@example.com` should be renamed to `com.unity.2d.animation`
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build