Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Manually embedded packages are not added in Perforce
1) Create a project.
2) Configure it to be tracked by Perforce and push it to Perforce. Verify that Automatic Add is enabled on Version Control.
3) Manually embed one package into the project from the project package cache without renaming the package folder.
4) Go back to Unity and trigger an automatic refresh (or do a manual one in case the automatic option is disabled).
5) Check on Perforce the status of the files from the just embedded package.
Embedded packages files should show in Perforce as marked for Add.
Embedded packages files show in Perforce they do not reside in depot.
- While manually copying the package folder from the cache, before triggering the refresh, rename the embedded package folder to just contain the package name, removing the version. For example `firstname.lastname@example.org` should be renamed to `com.unity.2d.animation`
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name