Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Manually deleting vertex data from an imported OBJ file causes editor to crash
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project and open SampleScene
2. Right-click on the Triangle.obj mesh and select Show in Explorer/Finder
3. Open Triangle.obj in a text editing program
4. Delete all vertex data (lines 10-12)
5. Observe a crash
- Reproduces regardless if lightmaps are baking or not
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'