Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Manual activation on OS X makes Unity hang
Manual activation on OS X makes Unity hang - you need to kill the process and start Unity again
Found in 4.3rc3 but it can also be reproduced in 4.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`