Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Cannot use Safari for manual activation
Steps to reproduce:
1. Use Safari for manual activation
2. Follow this guide http://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/ManualActivationGuide.html
2. On the step 7. from the guide observe that file downloaded from Safari gets .xml extension
3. When you try to upload this file to the Editor, file can not be selected
4. Manually changing the name of the file does not help - file is still not recognised by the Editor
OS: OS X 10.11
Browser: Safari 9.0.1
I also tested with previous versions of Unity - 4.6.9 and 5.2.2 with Safari versions 7.0.6 and 9.0.1 - issue is exactly the same.
Please note, on Chrome file is downloaded and saved without .xml extension.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1