Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[Shortcut Manager] Global hot keys are triggered when editing in text field
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Project
2. Add an object to the Scene.
3. Click on the name of the object in the inspector and type q, w, e, r, t, y.
4. Observe the object Gizmos in the Scene View
Expected result: Manipulation Gizmos are locked while changing values
Actual result: Manipulation Gizmos are changed when the keys are pressed
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a8, 2018.2.0a6
Not reproducible in: 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.1.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)