Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[Shortcut Manager] Global hot keys are triggered when editing in text field
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Project
2. Add an object to the Scene.
3. Click on the name of the object in the inspector and type q, w, e, r, t, y.
4. Observe the object Gizmos in the Scene View
Expected result: Manipulation Gizmos are locked while changing values
Actual result: Manipulation Gizmos are changed when the keys are pressed
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a8, 2018.2.0a6
Not reproducible in: 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.1.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle