Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[Shortcut Manager] Global hot keys are triggered when editing in text field
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Project
2. Add an object to the Scene.
3. Click on the name of the object in the inspector and type q, w, e, r, t, y.
4. Observe the object Gizmos in the Scene View
Expected result: Manipulation Gizmos are locked while changing values
Actual result: Manipulation Gizmos are changed when the keys are pressed
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a8, 2018.2.0a6
Not reproducible in: 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.1.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules