Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[Shortcut Manager] Global hot keys are triggered when editing in text field
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Project
2. Add an object to the Scene.
3. Click on the name of the object in the inspector and type q, w, e, r, t, y.
4. Observe the object Gizmos in the Scene View
Expected result: Manipulation Gizmos are locked while changing values
Actual result: Manipulation Gizmos are changed when the keys are pressed
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a8, 2018.2.0a6
Not reproducible in: 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.1.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Crash in wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.StackFrame:get_frame_info (int,bo when importing an mp4 5760 x 2880 video
- Bug reporter on MacOS doesn't correctly support dark mode
- [Vulkan][Android] Video Player in 2018.4 using Vulkan does not play Videos